Free Events in Perth this week (Monday 10th to Sunday 16th October)
1. Lovers of history, heritage, Perth and the past will love the huge 'Heritage Days' weekend ahead with Open Buildings, workshops, tours and talks including free access to the Bell Tower, Government House and plenty more.
2. They’re back! This Friday marks the opening of the Twilight Hawker Markets, which will now run every week until April, with a huge and constantly changing line-up of amazing street food vendors and hawkers.
3. Head to Sorrento this weekend for the first ever Healthy Lifestyle Expo with a range of healthy living stalls, demonstrations and inspiration.
HELP KEEP FREE PERTH FREE and support our sponsors
7. Head to Barrack Street Jetty for a new month-long exhibition by the Borderless Ghandi team, the first stop on its international tour.
8. Register now to donate a mere two hours of your time and help end world hunger, by helping hundreds of other packs nutritious meals to be sent to people in need in Australia and the Philippines.
9. For a detailed list of FREE parenting courses in Perth, covering topics relevant from pregnancy through newborns, infants to teenagers, click here.