Are you interested in learning more about Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)? If so, come along to a free workshop that will discuss cutting edge treatment for the disorder.
Hosted by the Kids Development Centre (KDC), the workshop will take place on Thursday, 30 November at 6pm at the Grove Library in Peppermint Grove.
Dr Natalie Challis, Quantitative Electroencephalography (QEEG) Diplomate and Brain Expert will discuss the following topics:
• The use of QEEG guided Neurofeedback
• Nutrition and nervous system support to treat ADHD
• Different brain presentations of ADHD and why some children do not respond to stimulants
There will also be an open forum to answer your questions about ADHD with our staff:
• Leanne Newland, Clinical Psychologist
• Dr Alison Hay, Clinical Social Worker, Child and Family Therapist
• Leigh Shinde, Nutritionist
• Dr Esyltt Graham, Paediatric Chiropractor
• Darrell Wills, Education Specialist
Tea and coffee will be provided, along with an opportunity to chat with the team at KDC after the presentation. Along with ADHD, KDC uses an integrated approach to help children with a number of issues, such as anxiety, depression, autism and Aspergers, dyslexia, learning disabilities, insomnia, irritable bowel syndrome and more.
Register for this free event today at www.kidsdevelopmentcentre.com.au. You can also read more at the Facebook event page.
WHEN: Thursday, 30 November at 6pm
WHERE: Community Centre, The Grove Library, 1 Leake Street (corner of Leake Street and Stirling Highway) Peppermint Grove
FREE For more information: Visit here